The online entrepreneurial world today is broken.
With the “guru” baloney, the bullshit competition and the straight up devious ploys to get business, it’s no wonder most women entrepreneurs want to throw in the towel and go back to a J-O-B.
Owning your own business is tough. And going it alone makes it even harder.
This is why I created The Bead Effect.
Because I was sick and tired of the superficial interactions that were taking place online.
Having fake friends is so 1980’s.
And it’s time for a major upheaval.
It’s time to link up bossladies (that’s YOU) everywhere.
Can you imagine what it would feel like if you were truly understood, heard and supported?
If you were energetically and physically connected to other females who want the same thing you do?
- Competition is old school.
- Faking it till you make it no longer exists.
- Taking more than you give is not an option.
- And over zealous drama to get attention is ignored.
It would feel fantastic!
Now is NOT the time to give up. It’s time to break out your inner “BossLady.”
So I invite you to join us for The BossLady Blog Tour as a way to kick off The Bead Effect and to introduce the world to our BossLady beads.
Hold onto your panties ladies, I’ve invited these 12 women who I feel…
Exemplify what it means to be a BossLady.
These are women who:
- Are never catty or bitchy
- Give more than they take
- Love unconditionally
- Always listen to their gut
- Keep an open mind
- Practice fearlessness every single day
- Don’t compete, but collaborate
- Connect with other fellow bossladies
- Find beauty in the imperfections
Join us for 12 days. Read their stories. Absorb their wisdom.
It takes a community to help you own and trust your inner BossLady. And it’s about time you meet some of your new best friends.
So bookmark this page, grab a latte or a glass of wine and enjoy.